August 21, 2014

A few I made days ago...

Today I...
Woke up at 4 am. Yesterday has been a night when something happens that makes you cross (without any specific reason) and then you can't sleep and you keep thinking about it and get more and more annoyed, tossing and turning, your pillow feels like it's made out of cactus....well.
So in the morning I was moving around like a bear with heavy steps suddenly experiencing 'the joys of morning'. Then yes, I went...outside for a walk. Otherwise, I am happiest with my bum in my bed.
When I came back home I decided to take photographs of the card designs I had made long ago and drank coffee. After that tried not to be grumpy and went to sleep for a couple hours.



So here are the cards.

Card 1: 
Concept: Best Wishes, Have a good day, Good Morning, Hello




Card 2: 
Concept: Best Wishes, Have a good day, Good Morning, Hello




Card 3: 
Concept: Keep smiling fish


Card 4: 
Concept: Shine brightly


Soon gonna post a few lovey dovey cards too...Keep watching the space for more.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work, keep up the good work. Messages could be even more powerful in terms of expressions of emotions....

    ReplyDelete