August 14, 2014

Azadi ka din

FREEDOM....holds a different meaning in everyone's life. There are so many definitions that it will take a day to write them down here. :)

To me Freedom is just doing what I do best. Thank god I have been blessed with such lovely people in my life who have always motivated me to do what I want to. Okay, now coming back to Aazadi diwas. It's 68th Independence Day. And I am so so exited. :) I got my first order a few days ago, that too 'cards for Independence Day'. The hustle and bustle, the rush that I went through while making the cards is inexpressible. And after seeing the outcome, I was floored (big ear to ear grin). This is one really awesome thing about my passion for craft. You create and the outcome is right in front of you. No waiting. :) 




I made the following 2 cards.

Card 1:






Card 2: This particular card reminded me of my school days when we were supposed to draw and create cards for teachers or to be put on the notice board.




Happy Independence Day folks!

Do what you love. Love what you do.

Jai Hind!

No comments:

Post a Comment