July 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Barsha Ma'am

FRIENDS ? COLLEAGUES ? No we were more like SOUL MATES.. 
OFFICE MEMORIES ? Without her i don't have any..
OFFICE BUNK ? She was the one who allowed me to....

TRAVEL ? Much memories and incredible time of my life...
SHOPPING ? I don't remember if anytime i have gone alone...

No matter what my mood is...She's the one to manipulate it..
She cares more than anyone could ever think of.. And her love is infinite.. 

There are a very few people who I just adore. And the one am talking of right now clearly tops the list. She's been my mentor in my first job, the one who has very patiently listened to all my nonsense and abrupt conversations, even talked to people and listens about people who I love and what not. 

Barsha ma'am you are gem of a person and am so incredibly in love with you. I've learnt so much from you. You really are an inspiration and will always be for me. :)

Happy Birthday Ma'am

Here's a small token of love for you on your special day.







<3 Tanvi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment