July 04, 2014

Fun Folds Birthday Card

Good Morning people!! 

Woaaah! It's Saturday and am back again with another card. This one is really cute. I made this one for my sister who wanted to gift it to her tuition ma'am (she calls her didi).

The name itself suggests. The card's got a few folds and it is really fun to look at and open. 

Have a look. The front is neat and simple. The tuition didi is a young fun loving girl. And so the card had to be bright and sweet. So here it is.


Ya Ya...I know it's a small size card. But isn't it fun when you see a card that opens up to a surprise. The inside of the card is a lot more  fun. There's a lot of space to write the wishes.









See how a small card opened up to such surprise. Isn't it amazing?

I've had so many ideas floating around in my head these days. Will keep you posted on the new designs. 

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment