July 23, 2014

Friendship day special cards

Friendship day is around the corner. I normally don't believe in this philosophy of celebrating a specific day for friends. But as we all know, friends are something we just can not ignore. Friend is actually a synonym to family. We share, we crib, we cry, tell jokes, can even scratch each others head, but we love them. After all talking to a friend is sometimes all the therapy one needs. 

I wonder what my life would have been if I did not have super friends. A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, a key to sanity in a totally insane world. 

So this week I will post cards on friendship. 

This one being the first card - Our Friendship Sparkles. Hope you all like it. :)





Card 2 - Best Friends Forever






Card 3 - You're something special









Do give in your reviews. :)

2 comments: