July 05, 2014

Sweet 16 Easel card

Good Morning Friends!

Today am sharing a card I made for my sister for her 16th birthday. I have been blessed with the most amazing sister one can ever have. Everything about her is so so special. We are the best of friends and best critiques for each other too. :P 

Since my childhood I have believed that gifting your loved ones should be customized in a way that it speaks loud of all the love with which it has been chosen. And what better than making a card that speaks of the love and care you have. 

So when my sis was to turn sweet 16, I made this adorable card for her. And she just loved it. This card is a stunner. The color combinations add highlight and bring out the coolness in the card.

Take a look. This is the front of the card.


The card opens up to a beautiful write-up. A birthday card is not just about wishes and greetings. A card is incomplete without a special thought. Turning 16 is an important stage of our life. So, wise thoughts pour in the card to bring in substance. 


What makes the card more special is that it can be placed over the showcase without the fear of it trembling down. Check out.  

The front profile of the card.

Left profile

Right profile
 Hope you all liked the card. :)

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment